By using any services provided by Jolly Works Web Hosting, hereinafter referred to as ‘Jolly Works Hosting’ You agree:
- Not to violate the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government.
- Not to transmit any unsolicited commercial or bulk email, not to be engaged in any activity known or considered to be spamming or Mail Bombing.
- Not to make any illegal communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or another Internet Forum.
- Not to make, attempt or allow any unauthorized access to Jolly Works Hosting website, servers, your own hosting account or the account of any other customers of Jolly Works Hosting.
- Not to allow any remote code execution of malicious software through the hosting account provided by Jolly Works Hosting.
- Not to cause denial of service attacks, port scans or other endangering and invasive procedures against Jolly Works Hosting servers and facilities or the servers and facilities of other network hosts or Internet users.
- Not to forge the signature or other identifying mark or code of any other person or engage in any activity to attempt to deceive other persons regarding the true identity of the User.
- Not to use Jolly Works Hosting services to host any website, other content, links or advertisements of websites that: infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party information; contain nudity, pornography or other content deemed adult related; profess hatred for particular social, ethnical, religious or other group; contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of a computer or a person’s property; contain warez; contain any kind of proxy server or other traffic relaying programs; promote money making schemes, multi-level marketing or similar activities; contain lottery, gambling, casino; contain torrent trackers, torrent Portals or similar software; violent or encouraging violence.
- Not to upload unacceptable material which includes: IRC bots, warez, image, file storage, mirror, or banner-ad services, topsites, streaming, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, investment sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, etc), bitcoin miners, sale of any controlled substances without providing proof of appropriate permit(s) in advance, AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds / rpg’s, hate sites, hacking focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts.
- Not to engage in or to instigate actions that cause harm to Jolly Works Hosting or other customers. Such actions include, but are not limited to, actions resulting in blacklisting any of Our IPs by the any online spam database, actions resulting in DDOS attacks for any servers, etc. Jolly Works Hosting reserves the right to refuse service to anyone upon Our discretion. Any material that in Jolly Works Hosting judgment, is either obscene or threatening is strictly prohibited and will be removed from Jolly Works Hosting servers immediately with or without prior notice and may lead to possible warning, suspension or immediate account termination with no refund. You agree that We have the sole right to decide what constitutes a violation of the acceptable policy use described above as well as what is the appropriate severity of any corrective action to be applied. In the event that a violation of Our Acceptable Use Policy is found, Jolly Works Hosting will take corrective action upon our own discretion and will notify You. Jolly Works Hosting decision in such case is binding and final, and cannot be a subject of a further change. Jolly Works Hosting cannot and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Our measures against actions causing harm to Jolly Works Hosting or any other third party. We have the right to terminate each and any hosting account that has been suspended for any reason for more than 14 calendar days after the suspension date, unless You has taken corrective measures to remove the initial suspension threat or violation. Any backup copies of the hosting account will be permanently deleted upon termination and no refund will be due. Jolly Works Hosting will not be liable for any loss or damages in such cases.
- Not to violate the Ryan Haight Online Pharmacy Consumer Protection Act of 2008 or similar legislation, or promote, encourage or engage in the sale or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription.
At its discretion, Jolly Works Hosting can remove any content we determine to be prohibited by this agreement or our Terms and Conditions. No backups will be kept of removed content.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Jolly Works Hosting from any claims resulting from the use of our services.